Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Final Major Project: Bohemian Child



Here is a brief statement that describes my FMP:

"A collection of fashion fabrics originally inspired by fashion blogger Nicole Warne. They particualy focus on her blog post entitled 'Bohemian Child' this influenced the floral and tile imagery that has been heavily featured throughout the project."

After years of following blogs I decided to dedicate my FMP to them, or, in particular the lovely Nicole Warne, the amazing brain behind Gary Pepper Vintage (http://garypeppervintage.blogspot.com). I asked her permission to illustrate her and if I could take inspiration from her blog, which she responded with a lovely email saying yes!! So that is where the project began!

A Preview of my degree exhibition:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers